Our company is an accounting Turkey firm. We escort others companies or people to develop themselves on the Turkish market.
- SAS, SQL, Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT), .Net
- Data, Business Intelligence
You are interested by our customer… : Our customer is an Istanbul Bank located in Istanbul, NJ.
Now, you want more on the job offer… : 50% Development and Maintenance of Data Quality Collection Tools & Processes
- Using a variety of development toolsets, create automated functionality for the Data Accuracy process, consolidation of the Data Integrity processes, and detailed designs for on-going data collection necessary for new measurement & monitoring by the Data Management Office (DMO). Conduct unit and integration testing of the application with integral business employees. Support the business analysts and business users in testing the new tool during user acceptance testing. Provide leadership and day to day support for DMO Data Quality processes. 20% Database Development and Maintenance
- Manage, maintain and operate data bases/tools for gathering data quality reporting data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) and summarizing into standardized reports. Conduct research on quality source data and data quality rules, as needed. Provide guidance on data processes and follow up on Istanbul source data inquiries and/or irregularities. Maintain and update as necessary the data collection methods (generally using SQL, Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT), Access, or SAS DataFlux)
20% Reporting Development and Maintenance
- Document requirements, design, and develop data quality reports, including graphical trend analysis for monthly and quarterly presentation and reporting and executive-level scorecards. This includes some written analysis of changes between reporting periods and the results of investigations on data irregularities. Collaborate with Data Stewards to recommend potential process changes to reduce errors, if applicable. Work with Data Stewards and Data Custodians to address reporting deficiency matters. Create ad-hoc reports and scorecards around Data Quality as needed.
10% Compliance with Bank Policies and other DMO related duties
- Guarantee data received or created are effectively controlled and maintained in accordance with Bank policies. Control and dispose of sensitive data and confidential data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) in accordance with the Corporate Code of Conduct policies. Support DMO data management initiatives.
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- have proven knowledge of .NET, SQL, Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT), Access, & PowerPoint
- demonstrate knowledge of VBA, MS SQL Server, Business-Objects, SAS DataFlux or other data quality toolsets
- be proficient in designing and creating relational database structures
- be proficient in designing and developing graphs, charts, diagrams, and scorecards
- possess significant working knowledge of statistical analysis tools
- possess the Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to lead
- be able to work with minimal supervision and under deadlines
- have the aptitude to prioritize and flex with pressures created by a production context
Accounting Turkey: Principal responsibilities
Requires knowledge of the banking industry products and regulatory requirements. Familiarity with the loan accounting and origination systems across the bank, and the data warehousing and data staging contexts.
Typically has 5 to 10 years of similar data management and report development in a financial institution. Requires a 4-year degree preferably with a business major.
Must have good interpersonal Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client), be Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) focused, and well-organized, as at times deadlines are tight.
Must be passionate about Data Management and providing value-added processes for business end user.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience of writing advanced SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing .NET applications (ASP.NET MVC)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT) and Access Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) including VBA automation Qualities the most important
- Experience with Business Process Automation using RAD (Rapid Application Development)
- Project experience using Agile development methodology is a plus
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent verbal and written communication Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
- Strong technical competence in data modeling, analysis and visualization
- Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work independently with minimal oversight
- Data Quality project experience a plus
- Experience with Greenplum a plus
- Experience with SAS Dataflux a plus
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer : Our customer is offering a competitive base salary (net + sometimes you can have bonus + others benefits) + bonus.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.
In addition to accounting Turkey services, we help companies which want to develop itself and differently on the Turkish market. We propose you a virtual office Istanbul thanks to our business umbrella company Turkey.