For 10 years, our company helps you in your wishes to development in Turkey. If you are interested by our accounting Turkey firm, you can contact us.
- Middleware Solution Architecture
- Design, Architect and Mentor
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is a statutory body of the Queensland government and have been given approval to proceed with the appointment for a qualified systems architect to Support with a program of work. This part will offer an initial 6 month engagement with great potential to extend beyond.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The Systems Architect will select and implement the IT for a middleware solution. They will also identify the solution platform and IT for a clinical data repository. This part will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the business architecture and application architecture for the middleware solution and for providing expert advice on the clinical data repository solution.
- Architect/Design custom solutions.
- Develop architecture specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into specific IT or operational recommendations.
- Design planning for accessibility, scalability, flexibility and availability.
- Collaborate with delivery/project managers to develop detailed project plans.
- Develop technically feasible IT strategies and plans.
- Assessing the business impact of specific technologies/strategies.
- Lead architecture and SME resources through the design activities for proposed solutions.
- Design activity will include both functional and non-functional components, including software configuration, reporting, middleware/system interfaces, and infrastructure platform.
Accounting Turkey: The right profile
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
To be considered for this part, you will demonstrate the following:
- ICT or related degree with a minimum of five years of professional experience in a comparable part
- Understands the different ETL and data integration methods and techniques and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) systems.
- Self-motivated creative thinker with the Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to contribute
- Thought Leadership in terms of new ideas (it is really important that you can take decisions by your own) and methods.
- Understands integration of various technical platforms.
- Experience in undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design in the health context.
- Strong documentation Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client).
- Experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and Implementing analytical Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to develop appropriate options for resolution
- Significant knowledge of ICT-related government legislation, policies, procedures and systems.
- Experience of leading a technical team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities).
- A thorough understanding and experience with modern technologies and contexts.
- Experience with biotechnical equipment interfacing is desirable.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
- Long term contract with local government organization
- Attractive contract rates on offer
- Istanbul based location
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.