As an accounting Turkey firm, we help you in your project in connection with the Turkish market. For people who want to work in Turkey, you can find below a job offer.
- Analysing existing Lotus Domino databases and prepared detailed system
- Work with the business to prepare technical specifications for new systems
You are interested by our customer…
My customer are a historical, well respected government organisation based in Istanbul – TurMajor’s CBD. They are currently migrating their systems including their website and document production systems.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The scope will include analysis of up to 40 Lotus Domino databases of which Istanbul have interdependencies. These databases include workflow systems, resource management systems, document assembly and general data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) systems).
This is a significant program of work and the right candidate will have an occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) work with the broader project Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) to support implementation (including stakeholder management, solution selection and management of UAT through to production).
Accounting Turkey: Any advices on the Turkish market
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- Experience reverse engineering systems to document as-is technical specifications
- Lotus Domino application database analysis experience fundamental
- Demonstrated experience preparing process flows and use-case scenarios
- Understanding of how to read code / data structures
- Preparing requirements trace Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) matrixes
- Methods / experience in precisely estimating effort involved in preparing technical specifications
- Proven capacity to delivering to agreed timeframes
- Experience supporting business through UAT
- Preparing specification documents that will be included as part of a public tender process
- Exposure to SharePoint, TRIM, SAP and Service Management systems
- Good understanding of current IT trends in the network context of our company (suppliers, customers, partners…) place
- Enjoy working on a multiple work streams with Istanbul different stakeholders
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
- Contract is likely to be extended past initial 6 month engagement
- Exposure to a range of technologies
- Chance to put into effect own ideas (it is really important that you can take decisions by your own) and Implement to the process
- Lead a small team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.