As an accounting Turkey firm, we help you in your project in connection with the Turkish market. For people who want to work in Turkey, you can find below a job offer.
- Istanbul CBD
- Leading brand name.
You are interested by our customer…
A brand name within the financial services space requires a Senior Test Analyst to join their expanding Istanbul based operations. As a business that invests a huge amount in IT, you will gain exposure to the latest technologies and enjoy ongoing career development and professional growth.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
As a Senior Test Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing, planning, preparing and executing testing for a range of projects and releases. You will also take a lead part in creating and enhancing automated and Makeance suites for business critical systems; contribute to Test Strategy development; and coordinate others to prepare and execute test cases and test procedures in line with project and release schedules. Strong communication and customer facing Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) are a prerequisite as day-to-day activities will include liaising with technical and business stakeholders across the organizational hierarchy.
Accounting Turkey: Any advices on the Turkish market
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
To be brillantly considered, previous experience across the following is Qualities the most important:
- Outstanding Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) using JIRA, SOAP UIs and Web Services testing.
- A strong background with manual and automated testing tools – mainly Automated.
- Proven expertise across Makeance Testing.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as JMeter, Load Runner and QTP.
- Familiarity with regard to Load, Stress, Accessibility, System, Functional, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Project knowledge of the SDLC and service management principles.
- Exposure to testing finance systems would be advantageous.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
On offer is an exciting project based occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) with a leading player in the financial services area. You will enjoy a flexible, friendly and supportive context where a forward thinking mindset is encouraged, and have the occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) to take on increasing levels of responsibility.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.