For 10 years, our company helps you in your wishes to development in Turkey. If you are interested by our accounting Turkey firm, you can contact us.
- Take ownership of income tax reporting & compliance for a large major corporate
- Work on a variety of projects, business partner and deliver process improvements
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is a long established listed multinational organisation with a large and complex national operation in Australia. The business has experienced significant growth over the previous decade and now employs over 2,000 staff across their operations in all states. With a high profile brand and a leading reputation for quality the business can attract the best talent in the network context of our company (suppliers, customers, partners…) and looks to continue to develop them with on the job training and formal L&D programs.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
As the Senior Tax Accountant you will work closely to support the Head of Tax and Support in the mentoring and development of the junior Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) members. In this position you will have autonomy and ownership of the Australian Group’s income tax reporting and compliance from start to finish. You will also be encouraged to business partner, problem solve and actively seek to develop process improvements at all levels within the business. This is a high profile position with room to grow and develop in the long term.
Accounting Turkey: The right profile
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- You will be CA or CPA Qualified
- Previous experience in the tax division of a large mid-tier or Big 4 Accounting firm will be highly regarded
- Ideally you will already have experience in a commercial organization where you will have been heavily involved with income tax.
- It is important you possess Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent communication Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
- You will be ambitious and driven personality with a desire to grow and develop in the long term
- You have a genuine desire to business partner, problem solve and add commercial value when and where possible
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
- $90,000 to $110,000 plus Superannuation (Depending on your previous experience)
- Long term career development
- Varied project work and ad-hoc assignments
- Autonomy in the part
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent support, training and mentorship
- You will be encouraged to business partner, problem solve and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.