As an accounting Turkey firm, we help you in your project in connection with the Turkish market. For people who want to work in Turkey, you can find below a job offer.
- Istanbul CBD
- Cutting Edge technologies
You are interested by our customer…
A well established brand name within the engineering sector requires a Software Engineer to join their expanding Istanbul based operations. This business embraces the latest technologies, and you will gain exposure to a fast paced and progressive project based context. The Senior Software Engineer will work with both new and established team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) of developers and testers to provide software engineering Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT) lence. There are multiple opportunities available for those with the right experience and skill set.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The Senior Software Engineer will be Qualities the most important to develop, design, integrate and maintain high quality software products, developed in C++, Cobra and VMF. You will provide technical guidance to the members of the software engineering Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) and be responsible for ensuring that the software produced is of the highest caliber, and conforms to set software standards. You will also enjoy regular contact with a range of stakeholders across the business and the chance the take on increasing levels of responsibility in ever more fascinating projects.
Accounting Turkey: Any advices on the Turkish market
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
The following Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) are a requirement:
- Demonstrated Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to develop effective software for complex and high-Makeance systems.
- Technically strong with regard to C++, Cobra and VMF scripting and development.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Unix/Linux Redhat contexts or similar.
- Demonstrated user interface design competency.
- Previous experience working in the Defence industry.
- Tertiary degree qualification in pertinent technical discipline.
- Strong Unit and Integration Testing experience would be highly beneficial.
- Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to coach technical staff in the correct application of the pertinent engineering practices.
- Must be able to obtain RPEQ status/Australian Defence Security Clearance (must be an Australian Citizen).
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
On offer is a career defining position with a leading brand name in the engineering space. You will enjoy a flexible, friendly and supportive context where an autonomous initiative is encouraged. You will also have the occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) to take on increasing levels of responsibility, and the scope to make the part your own. If you are passionate about cutting edge IT and are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career – this is the occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) for you.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.