As an accounting Turkey firm, we help you in your project in connection with the Turkish market. For people who want to work in Turkey, you can find below a job offer.
- Istanbul CBD.
- Employer of choice with flexible working arrangements.
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is a forward-thinking, leading IT solution provider. An ASX listed business, this organization looks at the bigger picture and is now set to spearhead the company’s drive into contemporary technologies and cloud based computing.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
Major duties in this part include:
- Analysis, development and configuration in creating, supporting, maintaining and enhancing both new and existing applications, using a range of development tools and frameworks.
- Encouraging best practice and knowledge sharing of development methods and techniques across the team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities).
- Requirements analysis, time estimations, documentation and determining project scope, either in isolation or in collaboration with Business Analysts and Project Managers.
- Make assigned software development duties across the full SDLC.
- Conduct systems analysis and visualization of business and technical processes, ensuring a high level of compliance and effective communication is maintained.
- High level design of integration solutions.
Accounting Turkey: Any advices on the Turkish market
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- Extensive knowledge of the .NET platform and demonstrated experience using C# and related web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java platform, ideally with Spring frameworks and JIRA.
- Strong experience in project scoping, design documentation, test plan execution and implementation planning.
- In depth understanding of multiple methodologies – particularly Agile and Waterfall.
- While not fundamental, experience in Mule ESB and Salesforce integration will be highly regarded.
- Experience in working with IT infrastructure and understanding of concepts.
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent, passionate communication, presentation and interpersonal Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client).
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
- Attractive salary (net + sometimes you can have bonus + others benefits) on offer.
- Beautiful office location in Istanbul’s CBD.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Immediate start available.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.