For 10 years, our company helps you in your wishes to development in Turkey. If you are interested by our accounting Turkey firm, you can contact us.
- Lucrative training budget
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent work life balance
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is leading brand in the financial services space with its history inextricably liked with the growth of our state. A newly created position is now available for a Senior Security Analyst to take ownership of all security activities and drive change in compliance with the broader business.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
Reporting directly into the Security Operations Manager, this part is responsible for the management, support and monitoring of implemented security tools. You will generate reports, Support with policy changes and deal with escalated events and incidents as they relate to the security standards of the project being driven. You will Make threat and vulnerSkills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) management using applicable tools while responding to network threats as they arise.
Additionnal to this, you will Support the Security Manager with compliance activities, driving process and operations as well as reviews and forensic investigations. This part provides a fantastic occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) for someone looking to take ownership of a specific context, Implementing change and recommendation in conjunction with the workload of Major Infrastructure professionals and data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) security analysts.
Accounting Turkey: The right profile
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
To be considered for this part, you will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Strong data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) security analysis background – Intrusion detection, assessment tools, encryption, web technologies and application development
- Passion to drive and lead security protection and change while mentoring others members of the team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)
- Exceptional communication Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client), with Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to liaise across all levels of the business
- Previous experience at enterprise level within a complex IT context
- Comprehensive threat and vulnerSkills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) analysis experience
- Familiarity with industry standards – ISO, PCI-DSS, Audits, Forensic Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
- CISA, CCSK, CCNA certifications are desirable
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
- full time part
- Istanbul based location
- A organization that celebrates success
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.