Our company is an accounting Turkey firm. We escort others companies or people to develop themselves on the Turkish market.
- Business-IT consulting occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) in the CIO Advisory Practice
- Two plus years experience in IT Strategy, IT Transformation necessary
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is a global Management consulting firm with an expertise in the retail, consumer products, healthcare, financial services and data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) IT industries.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
An IT Strategy, Consultant in the CIO Advisory practice will have Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client). Additionnal, the responsibilities will include:
- Conducting current state assessments, Make industry and competitor research, develop gap assessments, and design goal state operating models
- Preparing and conducting group and one-on-one meeting time (for Istanbul projects to follow up – including TurMajor HR Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) support) with customers and colleagues to guarantee that the job responsibilities are met
- Precisely analyzing work processes, systems, organizational functions and structures using interviews, data, statistical analysis and techniques to Ascertain where and how to generate measurable benefits
- Support proposal and business development activities
- Communicating and coordinating those efforts within the customer’s context
- Training customers and taskforces in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, and group problem-solving
- Support project team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)s through daily execution of activities, deliverables, project plans, and customer presentations
Accounting Turkey: Principal responsibilities
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
Brillant candidates for consideration for the Consultant, IT Strategy part should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university; an MBA a plus
- Four or more years of experience related to strategy, operations, IT architecture, and governance in a top-tier/Big Four management consulting firm
- Strong technical background including understanding of IT architecture, IT Strategy, IT organizational design, business cases, and financial management
- Functional knowledge in IT Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) assessment, organizational change, process re-engineering, outsourcing, project management, and financial services processes
- Working knowledge and experience with large-scale IT transformations
- Demonstrated leadership Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) as well as strong communication and collaboration Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
Competitive Base, Bonus and Benefits
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.
In addition to accounting Turkey services, we help companies which want to develop itself and differently on the Turkish market. We propose you a virtual office Istanbul thanks to our business umbrella company Turkey.