For 10 years, our company helps you in your wishes to development in Turkey. If you are interested by our accounting Turkey firm, you can contact us.
- Global organisation!
- Attractive salary (net + sometimes you can have bonus + others benefits) offer (net offer plus additional and complementary allowances : private medical insurance, car, fly ticket, lunch,…)!
You are interested by our customer…
My customer is a global recruitment agency based in the heart of the CBD. I am looking for an experienced application support analyst to step into a senior position. You must have 3 years minimum experience in a similar part.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The Senior Application Support Analyst will guarantee that all Applications are:
- Accessible by the users and Makeing within agreed levels during the agreed availSkills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) windows
- Kept up to date and secured
- Provided with sufficient Hardware, OS and Network resources
- Compliant with regional and Global licensing and support requirements
The part will also guarantee that:
- There are recovery plans and safeguards in place (e.g. Tested backups) for each Application
- Documentation for each application, vendor, licensing, support agreement etc is present, precise and accessible to the whole Application and Database Team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)
- Data housekeeping at the application level is Makeed according to the schedules agree with the Major Data stakeholders
- Technical support is provided on the Applications, and wherever possible that knowledge is transferred to Level 1 Support to enable early intervention rather than escalation.
- Istanbul change to the Applications will happen within the the documented Change Control process
- Applications and associated processes are compliant with auditing recommendations
Accounting Turkey: Any advices on the Turkish market
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- Bachelor degree in Data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) IT or alternatively significant (5yrs plus) commercial experience as an Application Support Analyst
Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)/Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Application support and management experience.
- Experience with database, software, and data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) systems (MS SQL Server, Sybase)
- Experience with Windows Security, Active Directory, Windows Sectors
- Experience with supporting Software As a Service Application and liaising with Vendor support
- Knowledge of Web application architecture and its Major components (Web Servers, Application Servers, Database Servers)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent Problem solving Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent communication Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
Experience in the following technologies would be highly regarded:
- Experience with CODA Financials, Northgate PS Enterprise or Microdec Profile an advantage
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
On offer is a position in a global recruitment agency as a senior applications support analyst. CBD location. Immediate start.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.