Our company is an accounting Turkey firm. We escort others companies or people to develop themselves on the Turkish market.
- Position is tracking for a full time recruitment consultant
- Starts as a resourcing consultant
You are interested by our customer…
has been at the top of the recruitment game for over 30 years. We’ve expanded our operations into 34 countries and we’re still growing. Our recipe for success is simple: recruit high caliber sales and marketing professionals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
- Specialize in the recruitment of Financial Services professionals throughout the tri-state area
- Maintain and develop strong customer relationships by providing Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent customer service and superior candidate profiles
- Pitch new business, negotiate (if you know the turkish culture, it’s a plus for you in a work context) contract terms and work with candidates
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know Major players in Financial Services and building strong professional networks
- Extend, negotiate (if you know the turkish culture, it’s a plus for you in a work context), close deals and offer jobs
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs
- Work with hiring managers at various financial services companies to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for organization.
- Educate them on the recruitment process, parts and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Actively promote executive referrals.
- Interview and calibrate all candidates, and make recommendations to hiring managers for interview selection.
- Develop and maintain professional customer relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference and background checks on all finalist candidates.
- Guarantee a positive customer and candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
You will be trained for all steps of the recruitment process: identification and management of potential candidates, customer relationship management, and business development.
Accounting Turkey: Principal responsibilities
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- Demonstrated Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to recruit diverse individuals, and Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to negotiate (if you know the turkish culture, it’s a plus for you in a work context) and consult on complex compensation offer (net offer plus additional and complementary allowances : private medical insurance, car, fly ticket, lunch,…)s.
- Strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes.
- Manage competing demands, the Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to prioritize and brillantly meet customer needs.
- Proficiency with various contact management or applicant tracking systems, as well as Microsoft office system products.
- Must have strong business acumen, interpersonal and analytical Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to evaluate executive candidates.
- Superior communication Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail.
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent customer and candidate management Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client).
- Significant interest in financial services industry, including keeping up to date on industry trends, maintaining data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) on competitors, and market conditions.
- Individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships
- Strong track record of professional achievements
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong communication Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client): both verbal and written
- Enjoy working in a high energy and result oriented position
- Sense of urgency and persistence, thrive in a fast-paced context
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
Incentive context, work hard/play hard atmosphere, compensation reflects hard work
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.
In addition to accounting Turkey services, we help companies which want to develop itself and differently on the Turkish market. We propose you a virtual office Istanbul thanks to our business umbrella company Turkey.