Our company is an accounting Turkey firm. We escort others companies or people to develop themselves on the Turkish market.
- Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Analysis, Data Quality Scorecard
- SQL, .NET, Access
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is an Istanbul Bank located in Istanbul, NJ.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
Major responsibilities include:
- Support the Data Quality Program, including the creation and execution of DQ queries using SAS DataFlux, management of DQ exceptions, and support of a DQ Scorecard.
- Support in expanding the monitoring and measurement activities across the Americas.
- Analyze and create new DQ rules using DataFlux, introducing new features, coordinating software upgrades, and migrating existing procedures.
- Support in the expansion of the data quality scorecard to incorporate new items and improve efficiencies.
- Analyze gaps and deficiencies within business areas by studying current reporting and analytical practices.
- Support data clean-up and reconciliation through root cause analysis (RCA) and coordination of production changes. RCA will require hand on data analysis using Access or SQL.
- Implement and update data governance procedures, standards, training documents, presentations, and Data Governance detail plans. Support Data Stewards and Business Process Owners to achieve Data Quality & Monitoring goals.
- Participate in testing activities (test plans, test cases and test scripts).
- Build subject matter expertise.
- Identify gaps between current Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) and new requirements.
- Support the Data Management Department with various department related activities.
Accounting Turkey: Principal responsibilities
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- 1 to 3 years of light programming experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a financial services organization, Data Warehousing, Reporting, Data Governance, or Programming
- Able to coordinate with both business and IT, Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to understand the details and suggest the Best Practice solution
- Knowledge of banking products
- Experience in Risk Management or understanding the concept
- Familiar with Data Governance and Data Quality control process
- Data analysis and Root Cause Analysis
- Strong technical competence-Proficiency in some of the following: DataFlux, Access, SQL, .NET, and Business Objects
- Hands on support with semi-technical tools, i.e. Access, Advanced Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)
- Familiarity with Major regulatory requirements that affect how data is generated, manipulated, recorded and reported (SOX, BIS II etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of operations, IT, and SDLC
- Self-starter and independent learner
- Articulate, good verbal and written communication skill, experience preparing and leading presentations
- Detail oriented with good time management Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client).
- Experience in project work, analysis, and planning.
- BA/BS Qualities the most important.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
Our customer is offering a competitive Base salary (net + sometimes you can have bonus + others benefits) + Bonus.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.
In addition to accounting Turkey services, we help companies which want to develop itself and differently on the Turkish market. We propose you a virtual office Istanbul thanks to our business umbrella company Turkey.