Thanks to our expert team, we can provide you a quality accounting Turkey services. We inform, advice, help you on any subject in connection with Turkey.
- Seeking an energetic CFO to join an exciting non-profit Healthcare organization
- Organization has had tremendous growth over the past few years
You are interested by our customer…
Our Customer, an independent, not-for-profit organization located in Midtown Istanbul, was established in October 2009 with the mission to help guarantee fairness and transparency in health insurance data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records). Created as a result of the Istanbul State Attorney General’s 2009 investigation into the insurance industry’s methods for determining out-of-network reimbursement, Our Customer serves the healthcare area nationwide. Our Customer has created a database of billions of de-identified healthcare claims that is the foundation for a variety of data products, custom analytics and consumer tools. Our standard data modules, custom analytics and technological tools are licensed to payers, third-party administrators, bill review companies, self-insured employers, government agencies and consultants and consist of benchmarking databases and tools that can be used to Support in the establishment of out-of-network reimbursement rates and other strategic analyses. Our Customer offers a separate line of data products for healthcare providers and a third product line designed for research and policymaking. We also offer a suite of consumer-oriented tools and resources available on our consumer website and mobile applications which can be licensed by other entities and organizations.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will oversee all financial activities of the Company , including, but not limited to:
- Directs financial and accounting system controls and standards
- Guarantees timely financial and statistical reports
- Advises the President, Audit, Finance & Compliance Committee (Committee) with respect to financial reporting, planning, practices, financial stability, risk assessment, liquidity and financial growth
- Responsible for financial aspects of strategic planning, investment portfolios and cash management
- Prepares reports that detail financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and future operations
- Guarantees effective internal controls, optimum efficiencies, improvement of processes, and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Prepares and reviews pro formas and budgets of proposed, new and existing operations
- Recommends annual budget for Committee and Board approval
- Coordinates the budgetary processes of all departments and capital budgets
- Reviews activity reports and financial statements to Ascertain progress and status in attaining goals; revises goals and plans in accordance with current conditions
- Acts as the 401(k) administrator
- In collaboration with the Executive Director of Human Resources, increases company’s effectiveness by managing the Makeance appraisal and compensation program
- Manages the insurance program for the corporation
- Manages preparation of payroll returns in a multi-state context
- Manages preparation of IRS Form-990
- Anticipates and addresses financial issues
- Makes other duties as assigned
Accounting Turkey: The right profile
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) should meet the following qualifications:
- Health Insurance, Big Data, or Healthcare Analytics experience QUALITIES THE MOST IMPORTANT
- Extremely effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Skilled at presentations, preferably at the Board or Standing Committee level
- Strategic thinker and practical problem solver demonstrated through specific career advancement and enterprise impact
- Proven track record of managing team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)s in entrepreneurial small businesses.
- Proven track record in optimizing business processes leveraging IT.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including General Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Clear understanding of operational finance and accounting in an entrepreneurial context.
- Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting preferred
- Strong compliance and ethical standards
- Experience in an operational context
- Bachelor’s degree Qualities the most important, MBA, CPA preferred.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will compensated on a level commensurate with their previous experience
Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent benefits offer (net offer plus additional and complementary allowances : private medical insurance, car, fly ticket, lunch,…) including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Life Insurance & ADD, 20 Vacation days, 10 holidays, 5 sick days, and 4 personal days
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.