Thanks to our expert team, we can provide you a quality accounting Turkey services. We inform, advice, help you on any subject in connection with Turkey.
- Fast Growing – Profitable – Construction Group
- High Brillant Private Equity Group Backing – CFO Occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it)
You are interested by our customer…
About the company
Our customer is a fast growing Private Equity backed Construction and Contractor firm based in the Loop. They have grown at over 50% in the last 3 years and are poised for further growth based off a variety of larger contracts that have been secured and forecasts for 2015/6 are strong. The company have an highly innovative business model with a variety of options that make their business proposition extremely attractive in the network context of our company (suppliers, customers, partners…).
Now, you want more on the job offer…
Now, you want more on the job offer…
- Direct the overall financial policies, procedures, staff, and other resources. Act as a strong business partner to the CEO and leadership group. This part will act as part of the senior leadership team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities).
- Guarantee that effective internal controls are in place and that accounting is in accordance with GAAP/IFRS and applicable Istanbul, federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Guarantees that all financial covenants are met, including the compliance with all financial reporting requirements on all debt instruments.
- Provide timely and precise management reporting fundamental to appropriate decision making.
- Oversees processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting. Guarantees processes meet the needs of the business.
- Responsible for selection and implementation of Istanbul IT used within the financial services group. Review of existing IT and determination of appropriate IT resources to meet the needs with the department and its stakeholders.
- Oversight of the development of tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) to senior management and internal stakeholders and make actionable recommendations on both strategic and operational issues.
- Oversee financial functions including accounting, budgeting, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Oversee cash flow planning and guarantee availSkills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) of funds as needed by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, and developing plans of action.
- Evaluate financial Makeance by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, determining productivity and quality, and providing such data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) on a timely basis to order to resolve potential issues or make midstream operational changes.
- Monitor and report on a timely basis actual financial Makeance through analysis and reporting of significant variances to budget. Provide update financial forecasts measuring impact on both a profitSkills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) and cash flow basis.
Accounting Turkey: The right profile
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
Who we are looking for
- BA/BBA in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred.
- Current/Active CFO.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager over Finance and Accounting area.
- High-level proficiency in planning and analysis
- Experienced user of various ERP systems. Knowledge of financial reporting applications and offer (net offer plus additional and complementary allowances: private medical insurance, car, fly ticket, lunch,…)s. Experience with Timberline is a plus.
- Participatory experience in the implementation of an ERP system.
- Proven aptitude for driving top and bottom line growth through initiation, collaboration, and management of team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)s to execute strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated strength of business and strategic acumen as a leader in a entrepenurial growing company.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
$100,000 – $150,000 plus bonus and equity
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.