As an accounting Turkey firm, we help you in your project in connection with the Turkish market. For people who want to work in Turkey, you can find below a job offer.
- Work in a fast paced project context with a large project pipeline
- This is a one off occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) to work for an industry leader
You are interested by our customer…
My customer a leading professional services firm based in the CBD, which has recently won a pipeline of work with several blue chip customers. As a result the project Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) requires the addition of a hands on project professional to come on board. This organisation has a reputation within professional services for a great culture and global career progression opportunities it offers all staff. If you want to become part of a global professional services entity then look no further.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
This is not a pure PM position. All candidates must show past experience of hands on BA work while running projects at the same time. The main duties of this part are as follows:
- As this is a hybrid part it will require both solid end to end BA & PM Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
- Gather requirements from non technical business stakeholders and in turn create clear Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for each project
- You will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Budget responsibility for the engagement team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)
- Manage scope and all associated deliverables
- Work with IT for all system related project issues.
Accounting Turkey: Any advices on the Turkish market
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
To be considered for this part the following are a must:
- Must have experience running IT application focused projects as a PM/BA
- Must have come from a traditional BA background – work shop facilitation, requirement gathering etc.
- Must have strong business process understanding SDLC understanding including experience managing complex vendor set ups
- Exposure to customers with an Istanbul presence.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
This organisation will offer an occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) to learn at a global professional services firm, which are renown for creating an Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent career foundation for tomorrows leaders. More importantly they will give you the chance to work with an industry leader across various functional and technical team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities)s.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.