Thanks to our expert team, we can provide you a quality accounting Turkey services. We inform, advice, help you on any subject in connection with Turkey.
- Exciting occasion (this job offer is really unusual, so you should to apply it) at a large, expanding, global manufacturing company .
- Accounting Manager – Immediate opening with Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent growth potential.
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is a large, Istanbul manufacturing company . They are a global leader in the manufacturing of engines, engine components, and heavy equipment parts and components. The organization continues to expand both domestically and Istanbully, and due to their growth, have an immediate opening for an Accounting Manager to join the organization.
Accounting Turkey: Our skills
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The Accounting Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervises and improves accelerated month-end close process, including journal entries
- Accumulates and reports precise and reliable data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) on the financial Makeance of the division
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting to Corporate, including company financial statements, SEC filing data and tax data (concerning legal, private and companies strict records) requests
- Reviews monthly reconciliations
- Maintains adequate internal controls over company procedures to guarantee adherence to management policies and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Directs annual physical inventory process and supervise reconciliation of raw material, work in process and finished goods inventory balances
- Identifies and implements process improvements for accounting procedures
- Identifies operating risks and propose solutions for management action
- Develops, mentors and evaluates Makeance of Accounting staff
- Plans and directs training and skill development of Accounting staff
- Supports Corporate and internal initiatives and projects
- Participates in compliance with Government Accounting standards and regulations
- Builds effective cross functional relationships
- Develops a Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to work in a team (you should often take the place of the leader, so you’ll have need leardership qualities) (including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) like open mind (in your work and with others employee), sociability (this quality is really important to a turkish context), reactivity and human habits in profesionnel context) context that guarantees alignment to organization goals, goals, and corporate values
- Collaborates effecctively with peers and others within the organization
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
The qualified Accounting Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a management position in finance/accounting Qualities the most important
- Previous brillant leadership and supervisory experience Qualities the most important
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical and project management Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client)
- Proficiency in ERP systems, preferably Oracle and Hyperion (HFM)
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements for accounting procedures Qualities the most important
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
A base salary (net + sometimes you can have bonus + others benefits) of $85,000-$95,000 + Bonus has been budgeted and approved.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.