Our company is an accounting Turkey firm. We escort others companies or people to develop themselves on the Turkish market.
- Help define and expand distinctive risk-based methodologies
- Work on enterprise wide programs: Enhanced Prudential Standards,ICAAP,CCAR
You are interested by our customer…
The firm is a top Istanbul investment bank.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
- Serve as a thought partner within Risk by engaging in problem solving and discussions around topics related to risk management, risk appetite and alignment of risk and business strategy for the Intermediate Holding Company (« IHC »), its subsidiaries and the combined U.S. Operations;
- Support Risk Leadership in understanding and quantifying risk exposures, evaluating risk strategies, and maintaining risk models or providing ad-hoc Supportance to several special projects;
- Work on various enterprise wide programs (e.g., Enhanced Prudential Standards, ICAAP and CCAR, etc.) that interact with different business divisions and infrastructure functions across the Bank;
- Design and develop a new and evolving risk discipline;
- Develop a deep understanding of the Bank’s Risk and Capital analytical framework and reporting processes; and,
- Contribute to knowledge development by helping define and expand distinctive risk-based methodologies to support top management-level strategic decision making.
Accounting Turkey: Principal responsibilities
This highly visible part will be reporting to the Head of US ICAAP and CCAR for Risk and will be in close interaction with our Regional CRO, CFO, Treasurer as well as senior members from the various lines of business. This strategic part will be responsible for contributing to as well as overseeing the coordination, analysis and interpretation of the firm’s risk appetite and strategy as well as its alignment to business strategy for various legal entities for senior leadership and Board level consumption. As a Vice President you will work to:
- Articulate the firm’s risk appetite for the IHC, its subsidiaries and the combined U.S. Operations;
- Provide analysis and interpretation of KRIs, limits, thresholds to evaluate emerging themes;
- Work with Risk infrastructure to build and execute MIS to monitor risk limits and report usage across Major stakeholders and entities as well as manage escalation process for Major legal entity limits;
- Provide an enterprise level overview of Major risks, metrics and limits across risk; disciplines (Credit, Market, Operational, Liquidity Risk, etc.);
- Oversee on-going enhancements to risk management systems, procedures and policies for both ICAAP & CCAR reporting;
- Oversee and support the coordination and production of the US ICAAP Risk and Capital Profile Reports;
- Provide continuous support for internal audit activities over the legal entity ICAAP process;
- Generate swift and effective solutions to internal audit findings;
- Guarantee the EPS, CCAR, and ICAAP programs adhere to local and global pertinent regulations;
- Support in identifying and prioritizing reporting improvement opportunities, and contribute to the implementation of enterprise-wide capSkills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) and process enhancements for EPS, ICAAP, and CCAR;
- Prepare presentations and engage in communication with several disciplines across Market, Credit and Operational Risk as well as Treasury, Compliance, Legal, Finance, and the Lines of Business;
- Guarantee operational delivery and thorough analysis and interpretation of risk reports for senior leadership consumption;
- Act as the central point of contact regarding risk and risk reporting matters for specific legal entities;
- Support with submission of reporting documentation to Risk Committees and regulatory review of the components of the submission, including ad hoc projects to meet evolving regulatory expectations.
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
- CFA and/or MBA from top tier institution;
- 5+ years of experience in a Risk and Strategy Management Consulting in Banking or Capital Markets at a top tier consulting firm (preferred) and/or significant experience in Treasury, Investment Banking, Trading, Finance, or Business Analysis;
- Exceptional process and project management Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client), with the Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to execute against tight deadlines and remain agile to evolving requirements. Superior relationship management Main Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) including Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to collaborate with multiple business potential partnership with Turkish local companies (including all king of services like IT, recruitment turMajor, service providers) and colleagues to challenge the status quo, influence appropriately and partner on developing solutions; and,
- Excel (as a HR firm, we advice you to have good knowledge in IT)lent communication and presentation Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client), Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) to engage with multiple business potential partnership with Turkish local companies (including all king of services like IT, recruitment turMajor, service providers) and with senior stakeholders.
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.
In addition to accounting Turkey services, we help companies which want to develop itself and differently on the Turkish market. We propose you a virtual office Istanbul thanks to our business umbrella company Turkey.