Our company is an accounting Turkey firm. We escort others companies or people to develop themselves on the Turkish market.
- Top Istanbul bank seeking Program Manager for the Front Office division.
- Manage delivery of complex front-to-back change projects in the Investment Bank.
You are interested by our customer…
Our customer is a top Istanbul bank.
Now, you want more on the job offer…
The part of a Project Manager is to manage the delivery of complex front-to-back change projects in the Investment Bank. At VP level, a Project Manager is expected to be able to manage all aspects of such a project, including mobilization, shaping, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. Project Managers are expected to take full, end-to-end responsibility for their projects.
Within the Customer Reference Data the Project Manager will be responsible for delivering Business Process, Procedural, Organizational, and IT Change in the Brokerage, Clearing, and Exchange function across multiple releases, involve disparate functional bank stakeholders and vendor resources. The project to be managed is a cross-division/cross-department/functional initiative that deliver a new business model along with enhanced infrastructure Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client) .
Accounting Turkey: Principal responsibilities
The Project Manager is expected to take full end-to-end responsibility for this complex project. Typical project responsibilities involve:
- Scoping the project or initiative across multiple phases;
- Identifying the impact of the initiative on the business lines and support departments;
- Identifying and engaging the Major stakeholders globally;
- Identifying the issues to be addressed;
- Liaising with the various business units and support departments to Ascertain priorities & to identify solutions;
- Developing / Refining the project strategy and implementation plan;
- Allocating resources & driving the completion of duties (both business and IT);
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project progress to the stakeholders;
- Ensuring communication within the project and to external stakeholders;
- Ensuring project benefits are realized;
- Ensuring project risks are identified and effectively managed.
What the candidate need for being luckier… (According to us too, as a accounting Turkey firm)
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related major
- PMI Certification, Six Sigma, Prince 2 or similar methodology preferred
- Postgraduate education preferred
Work Experience / Background (Fundamental)
- 6+ years project management experiences with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an Istanbul investment bank;
- Track record in delivering major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution;
- Knowledge of investment banking processes – front to back (Specifically Brokerage, Clearing, and Expense Management);
- Has been involved in managing change;
- Has been involved in assessing risks and controls;
- Experience interacting with senior management;
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from customers, from other departments, external suppliers);
- Solid knowledge of IT: managing IT-oriented projects, user’s requirements / testing;
- Understanding of IT oriented methods and approach;
- Extremely strong organizational Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client);
- Solid relationship Skills (if you have any others skills, tell us in order to inform our client);
The last things to know about this TurMajor job offer
Competitive base, bonus and benefits.
If you want to apply for this Turkey job offer, contact us immediately by email.
In addition to accounting Turkey services, we help companies which want to develop itself and differently on the Turkish market. We propose you a virtual office Istanbul thanks to our business umbrella company Turkey.